Family KITAS may be issued to aplicants who officially married to an Indonesian citizen or a foreigner who has a valid working KITAS visa.
This visa is issued on the following conditions:
- For a period of 5 years (with mandatory annual renewal) for those who officially married to an Indonesian citizen. In this case applicants can apply for KITAP after 3 years of holding KITAS visa.
- For the same period as a KITAS visa of spouse whom officially works in Indonesia.
NOTE: Family KITAS visa is issued only to close relatives (spouses and children).
List of documents required to obtain this visa:
- copy of Marriage certificate;
- copy of passport (all pages). Expiration date of your passport must be at least 18 months ahead;
- copy of health insurance;
- copy of birth certificate;
- photos size 2×3, 3×4 and 4×6 (6 photos of each size) with red background
Our company will prepare all the documents to obtain a permession letter from the head Immigration office in Jakarta .
Please note that the indicated price of the service IDR 4 500 000 only applies to wife and children. Cost of family KITAS visa for husband is IDR 6 000 000.
Charges of the Indonesian Embassy in the amount of USD 100 are not included in price and must be paid directly in the embassy.
We also provide services on the closure of the visa and getting a permission to travel:
- To close a family KITAS visa IDR 1 000 000;
- Six months unlimited permission to travel IDR 1 500 000;
- Annual unlimited permission to travel IDR 2 000 000.
NOTE: Family KITAS visa does not allow you to work in Indonesia! If you want to work , then you need to apply for a separate working KITAS