This visa is perfect for frequent short-term business visits and gives you right to negotiate, sign contracts, participate in conferences and workshops, make connections with partners and suppliers, arrange export shipments and control your investment projects. However, this type of visa doesn’t give you right to work or employ other people in Indonesia.
This is multiple-entry visa which means that you can go in and out if Indonesia as many times as you want during visa period. Each period of staying in Indonesia has limit of 60 days, so you can not spend more than this time in the country and have to leave Indonesia each 60 days, but can come back after. No other visa or other document required to leave and re-enter the country.
Business Visa type 212, multiple entry, up to 12 month in Indonesia
To apply for Business visa type 212 you should have an invitational sponsorship letter from Indonesian company and TELEX – a special permit from Head office of Immigration Service of Indonesia. TELEX should be requested in advance for a specific Embassy or Consulate of Indonesia abroad where you are planning to get your visa. Procedure of TELEX issuing takes 10-12 working days.
Required documents from sponsoring company:
- Invitation letter from the indonesian company
- Copy of SIUP
- Copy of SKTU
- Copy of TDP
- Copy of NPWP
- Copy of ACT NOTARY
- Copy of ID | KTP direktor
- Reference details of the sponsoring company
- The sponsoring company’s letterhead with the seal
Documents required from the applicant to get Business visa type 212:
- Passport valid for minimum 18 month from the date of entry to Indonesia
- Copy of the main passport page
- Photocopy of the passport page with stamp of entry to the country where you apply
- Filled application form (blank should be provided by embassy / consulate)
- 2 photos passport size
- Visa fee (115 USD, paid in the currency of the country where you apply)