Applicant should get a TELEX first, a special permit, issued for a specific Indonesian consulate or embassy where the visa will be applied and confirmed by the Head Office of Immigration Service of Indonesia in Jakarta.
The procedure will take around 10 working days, when TELEX will be done, we will send it with all needed information via e-mail.
- Original passport with validity passport minimum 18 month
- Copy cover of passport and first page of passport
- Digital passport size photo on a red background
- A copy of marriage or divorce certificate
- A copy of the insurance for 1 month
- A copy of bank account statement for last 3 month
- A copy of the maid’s ID
- A copy of the rental contract for a year
- Place of visa application
*We can help if you can not provide any of the document