Office Kuta +62 812-4648-5050
Monday-Friday: 10am – 6pm
Jl. Sunset Road No.1A Kuta
Office Canggu +62 819-1640-6464
Monday-Friday: 10am – 6pm
Jl. Raya Pantai Berawa No.46 x
Office Bukit +62 819-7478-788
Monday-Friday: 10am – 6pm
Jl. Raya Uluwatu no 279, Ungasan
Office Ubud +62 811-3881-817
Monday-Friday: 10am – 6pm
Parq Ubud, Jl.Sri Wedari No. 24 , Tegalalang, Ubud, Gianyar

Entertainment Kitas

Are you a DJ? A musician or a singer? Artist or Art director? Maybe you are a model or a dancer? Do you have a dream to live and work in Bali? We have a solution for you. You can get an Entertainment Kitas (sometimes it is called a Freelancer Kitas). This is an absolutely legal Work Permit for 6 months, but without any employers. 

Who can get an Entertainment Kitas?

  • Art Director
  • Music Director
  • Musician
  • Singer
  • Disc Jockey
  • Show Manager
  • Film Director
  • Actress/ Actor
  • Dancer
  • Karaoke Guide
  • Acrobatic
  • Circus player
  • Bodyguard
  • Ad Model
  • Bowling Coach
  • Artist
  • Magician
  • Fashion Model
  • Sport Consultant
  • Boxing Promoter
  • Referee
  • Football Coach
  • Table Tennis Coach
  • Volleyball Coach
  • Softball Coach
  • Polo Coach
  • Badminton Coach
  • Surfing Coach
  • Swimming Coach
  • Synchronized Swimming Coach
  • Paddle Coach
  • Boxing Coach
  • Judo Coach
  • Wushu Coach
  • Platform Diving Coach
  • Diving Coach
  • Shooting Coach
  • Taekwondo Coach
  • Athletic Coach
  • Karate Coach
  • Golf Coach
  • Volleyball Player
  • Football Player
  • Basketball Player
  • Boxer

How to receive an Entertainment Kitas

The process of obtaining a Work Visa KITAS type 312 consists of 5 stages, which in total will take about 1.5-2 months.

  1. Apply for RPTKA to register foreign worker occupation and place of work. The process takes 7 working days.
  2. Apply for a work permit. The process takes 5 working days. At this step, you need to pay $600 for taxes.
  3. Once we receive notification that the work permit is approved, we will apply for an e-Visa to enter Indonesia. The process takes 7 working days.
  4. You need to bring your passport to any of our offices within 7 days after arriving in Bali (or after your visa is issued if you are already here) to register your visa in Immigration and obtain a re-entry permit (required). The process takes 2 weeks. You will need to show up at Immigration once for photos and fingerprints.
  5. The last step: you will receive your passport back and KITAS online.

Please check the list of documents required to start the process: 

  1. Photo or scan copy of the first page of your passport (valid for a minimum of 18 months)
  2. Copy of Health insurance (min. one month)
  3.  Copy of Bachelor Degree Certificate in English (legalize)
  4. Copy of a Recommendation letter for the last 5 years or a certificate of the specialist occupation
  5. Curriculum vitae (CV)
  6. Bank Statement with a minimum amount of 1500 USD
  7. Detail information of foreigner such as email address, phone number, address in Bali, area of work, and occupation

*we can help if you cannot provide any of the document, the price for each not provided document is 500.000 IDR

Extension and closing of Entertainment KITAS

This visa is not extendable. If you want to continue to work you need to close the current Kitas and apply for a new one. You don’t need to close the Kitas if you are not going to get a new one.

Entertainment Kitas Support Services

Our current prices:

  • Entertainment KITAS + Multiple re-entry permit 15 000 000 IDR
  • Government TAX 600 USD for 6 months
  • Visa fee 150 USD

Speed-up process: 

  • speed up e-Visa process  1 500 000 IDR
  • speed up the report in Immigration 1 500 000 IDR
Открыть чат