The process of obtaining an Entertainment Visa KITAS consists of 5 steps, which in total will take about 1.5-2 months.
- Obtaining foreign worker recommendations at BKPM Jakarta. The process takes 7-10 working days.
- Apply RPTKA register of foreign worker occupation and place of work. The process takes 7 working days.
- Apply for a notification working permit that includes payment of the government tax. The process takes 5 working days. At this step, you need to pay $1200 for taxes.
- Once we receive confirmation of the work permit notification, we can proceed with processing the e-Visa to enter Indonesia. The process takes 7 working days.
- You need to come to our office, bring your passport and 1 digital photo 3×4 on a red background within 7 days after arriving in Bali. We will register your visa with the immigration office and obtain a re-entry permit (required). The process takes 2 weeks and you will also need to show up at Immigration for photos and fingerprints.
- The last step: you will receive your passport back and KITAS online.