The process of obtaining a Work Visa KITAS type 312 consists of 5 stages, which in total will take about 1.5-2 months.
- Apply for RPTKA to register foreign worker occupation and place of work. The process takes 7 working days.
- Apply for a work permit. The process takes 5 working days. At this step, you need to pay $600 for taxes.
- Once we receive notification that the work permit is approved, we will apply for an e-Visa to enter Indonesia. The process takes 7 working days.
- You need to bring your passport to any of our offices within 7 days after arriving in Bali (or after your visa is issued if you are already here) to register your visa in Immigration and obtain a re-entry permit (required). The process takes 2 weeks. You will need to show up at Immigration once for photos and fingerprints.
- The last step: you will receive your passport back and KITAS online.