First Step of getting an Investor Visa KITAS is to obtain a recommendation letter from the Investment board in Jakarta which called TELEX
TELEX is requested for a certain Embassy or Consulate of Indonesia abroad where you are planning to get your visa and should be confirmed by Head Office of Immigration Service of Indonesia in Jakarta, process will take around 10 working days.
Documents required from the Company/Sponsor for Kitas TELEX issuing:
- Decree from the Ministry for Legalization of the Articles of Association of Company
- Article of Association of the company, and any latest deed amendments
- Business Identity Number (NIB / Nomor Induk Berusaha)
- Ijin Usaha (NIB)
- Operational License (Izin Usaha)
- Company Tax Number (NPWP Badan Usaha) & KSWP (Keterangan Status Wajib Pajak) Company
- Letter of Company Domicile (SKTU, or Surat Domisili Usaha)
- A Recent LKPM Report (Quarter Business Activity Report)
- Passport and ITAS of the Director OR KTP / Identity Card of Local Manager/Director.
- Tax ID (NPWP)and Letter of Tax Status (KSWP) of the Local Manager/Director
Documents required from the applicant for Kitas TELEX issuing:
- Passport valid for minimum 20 months for a 1-year KITAS, and over 34 months validity for a 2-year KITAS.
- Bank Statement with minimum funds of USD 1500
- Digital photo size 4cm x 6cm
- NPWP (personal Tax Number) & KSWP Personal (keterangan Status Wajib Pajak)
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan, BPJS Kesahatan