The first step of getting an Investor visa KITAS is to obtain of e-Visa index 314.
All Indonesian visas are issued online through the immigration system, so you no longer need to visit the Indonesian embassy (this applies to both offshore and onshore visas)
Documents required from the Company/Sponsor
- A decree from the Ministry for Legalization of the Articles of Association of Company
- Article of Association of the company, and any latest deed amendments
- Business Identity Number (NIB / Nomor Induk Berusaha)
- Ijin Usaha (NIB)
- Operational License (Izin Usaha)
- Company Tax Number (NPWP Badan Usaha) & KSWP (Keterangan Status Wajib Pajak) Company
- Letter of Company Domicile (SKTU, or Surat Domisili Usaha)
- A Recent LKPM Report (Quarter Business Activity Report)
- Passport and ITAS of the Director OR KTP / Identity Card of Local Manager/Director.
- Tax ID (NPWP)and Letter of Tax Status (KSWP) of the Local Manager/Director
Documents required from the applicant:
- Passport valid for a minimum of 20 months for a 1-year KITAS, and over 34 months validity for a 2-year KITAS.
- Bank Statement with minimum funds of USD 1500
- Digital photo size 4cm x 6cm
- NPWP (personal Tax Number) & KSWP Personal (keterangan Status Wajib Pajak)
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan, BPJS Kesahatan