🇮🇩 To enter the country you have to provide e-Visa, a Vaccination Certificate (full vaccination), and a PCR test not older than 72 hours. In addition, you will need to take quarantine for 8 days/7 nights at your own expense (the confirmation of your booking with QR code should be provided too) and do 2 more PCR tests. The first PCR test will be done inside the airport upon arrival and the second one in the hotel on the last day of your quarantine.
Quarantine is obligatory in the port of entry. We strongly recommend checking the conditions of quarantine at the hotel before booking.
IMPORTANT (!) You have to download Peduli Lindungi application, registered there, fill out the eHAC form, and verified your vaccination certificate (the process can take a few days).
Manual 👉 https://balibusinessconsulting.com/how-to-use-peduli-lindungi-application/
Also, you need to have a ticket from Indonesia (after 60 days or earlier) it can be asked by your airline at check-in.
Meanwhile, Indonesian citizens who will enter Indonesia without a vaccination card must show a negative PCR certificate for Covid-19 before arrival. After being quarantined and tested negative for Covid-19, they will be given the vaccine.
For those who cannot be vaccinated
– Foreign nationals, who cannot be vaccinated due to medical conditions, are exempted from showing COVID-19 vaccination card/certificate, for international and domestic travel, with the additional requirement to show a health certificate issued by Government Hospital, stating that the person is unfit for COVID-19 vaccination.
– Foreign nationals under the age of 12 years, traveling with their parents and entering the territory of Indonesia, are exempted from showing COVID-19 vaccination card/certificate.
Domestic travel conditions during PPKM
– All travelers have to provide a Vaccination Certificate (min 1st dose) and PCR test 48 hours for all domestic flights from/to Jawa and Bali.
– For trips by land and sea from Bali and to Bali, you also have to provide a vaccination card and a PCR test (48 hours) or an antigen test (48 hours)
– Children under 12 are temporarily not allowed to travel inside the country
– If you have an international flight from Jakarta, then you can provide only PCR test (48 hours) to departure from Bali