Since July 23 from 23:59, restrictions will be introduced on the entry of foreigners into the territory of Indonesia or transit through the territory of Indonesia during the national lockdown (emergency PPKM)
The following are exempt from restrictions:
According to the new rules, from July 6 to enter Indonesia all visitors must have a Vaccination Certificate (full vaccination) and PCR test 48 hours.
Vaccine certificates are exempted from being granted to diplomats and visiting foreign officials at the ministerial level in accordance with diplomatic relations practices that are also applied by other countries
Meanwhile, Indonesian citizens who will enter Indonesia without a vaccination card must show a negative PCR certificate for Covid-19 before arrival. After being quarantined and tested negative for Covid-19, they will be given the vaccine.
Both foreigners and Indonesian nationals have to go into an eight-day quarantine with two PCR tests on arrival and on the seventh day.
– Foreign nationals, who cannot be vaccinated due to medical conditions, are exempted from showing COVID-19 vaccination card/certificate, for international and domestic travel, with the additional requirement to show a health certificate issued by a doctor (specialist) or other medical supporting data, stating that the person is unfit for COVID-19 vaccination.
– Foreign nationals under the age of 12 years, traveling with their parents and entering the territory of the Republic of Indonesia or traveling with domestic flights, are exempted from showing COVID-19 vaccination card/certificate.
Attention! Entry rules and conditions can be changed at any time. Please contact your airline directly to confirm your flight conditions before departure!
– All travelers have to provide a Vaccination Certificate (min 1st dose) and PCR test 48 hours for all domestic flights from/to Jawa and Bali.
– Foreign nationals who are not vaccinated and intend to leave the territory of the Republic of Indonesia, but need to travel domestically in order to reach the exit point for international flights are exempted from showing COVID-19 vaccination card/certificate provided that they do not leave the airport area during transit or waiting for their international flights, with the following requirements:
– For Garuda Indonesia airlines, children aged 18 years and under who do not have a vaccine card are not allowed to travel, as long as PPKM is valid. Meanwhile, Citilink airlines still allow children aged 18 years and under or children who do not have a vaccine card as long as they show the results of the PCR test as a condition for traveling