To enter the country, you have to provide:
✔️ printed eVisa & Guarantee Letter from the company sponsor
✔️ vaccination certificate in English (should be at least 14 days after the last dose)
✔️ PCR test not older than 72 hours.
✔️ the confirmation of your quarantine hotel booking with a QR code
You will need to take quarantine for 7 x 24 hours and do 2 more PCR tests. The first PCR test will be done inside the airport upon arrival and the second one in the hotel on the 6th day of your quarantine.
Quarantine is obligatory in the port of entry. You can find the full list of hotels in Jakarta on the official website 👉 https://quarantinehotelsjakarta.com/
IMPORTANT (!) You have to download Peduli Lindungi application, register there and fill out the eHAC form.
Manual 👉 https://balibusinessconsulting.com/how-to-use-peduli-lindungi-application/
Also, you need to have a ticket from Indonesia (after 60 days or earlier, the ticket can be to any third country) and Health/Travel Insurance (with COVID-19 coverage). It can be asked by your airline at check-in.
For those who cannot be vaccinated
– Foreign nationals, who cannot be vaccinated due to medical conditions, are exempted from showing COVID-19 vaccination card/certificate, for international and domestic travel, with the additional requirement to show a health certificate issued by Government Hospital, stating that the person is unfit for COVID-19 vaccination.
– Foreign nationals under the age of 12 years, traveling with their parents and entering the territory of Indonesia, are exempted from showing COVID-19 vaccination card/certificate.
– Foreign citizens from 12 to 17 years old can enter the country without vaccination, but on the condition that they will be vaccinated in Indonesia after passing the quarantine.
Domestic travel conditions during PPKM
– All travelers have to provide a Vaccination Certificate (min 1st dose) and PCR test 72 hours or Antigen test (24 hours) for all domestic flights from/to Jawa and Bali.
– For trips by land and sea from Bali and to Bali, you also have to provide a vaccination card and a PCR test (72 hours) or Antigen test (24 hours).
– Those who do not receive the full dose of the vaccine due to medical reasons are temporarily restricted from mobility. This does not apply to persons traveling for the purpose of treatment – such travelers must have a negative PCR test result valid for 72 hours and a certificate from a government clinic.
– Foreigners who have an international flight from Jakarta can provide only PCR test (72 hours) to departure from Bali.
Also, for all trips, it is necessary to show the e-HAC Form from the Peduli Lindungi app.