Office Kuta +62 812 4648 5050
Monday-Friday: 10am – 6pm
Jl. Sunset Road No.1A Kuta
Office Canggu +62 819 164 06464
Monday-Friday: 10am – 6pm
Jl. Raya Pantai Berawa No.46 x
Office Bukit +62 819-7478-788
Monday-Friday: 10am – 6pm
Jl. Raya Uluwatu no 279, Ungasan
Visa Services and Business Consulting in Bali > Blog > Advices > How to stay in Bali long term
Family Kitas Visa | Visa Services on Bali

How to stay in Bali long term

Are you planning an extended trip to Bali?  Get a lost in paradise for a while, explore the Island, learn yoga or surf…Do you want to know how to stay in Bali longer? What is the best Bali visa for long term stay?  BaliBusinessConsulting will be happy to help you.  We have compiled a small guide for you about visas to Bali for long term. Let’s start

Jump to:

How to stay in Bali for more than 30 days?

If you are residents of 169 countries you can get a free visa stamp for 30 days at the airport in Bali. But free visa is NOT extendable. That’s why if you are going to stay in Bali for 32 to 60 days will be better to buy a Visa on Arrival. This visa is valid for 30 days and can be extended once in Immigration office for another 30 days, so it let the holder stay in Indonesia for maximum 60 days. Read More >>

How to stay in Bali up to 6 month?

Yes, you can stay in Bali for up to 6 months with one visa! So if you want to stay more than 60 days Social Visa (type B211) is the best choice for you. This visa valid for 30 or 60 days (depending on issuing embassy decision) and can be extended 4 times for 30 days each, so it lets you stay in Indonesia for maximum 180 days. After 6 months, you can apply for a new Social Visa.  It is the most popular type of visa in Bali. Read More >>

What about a business visa for 1 year

Also you can choose Business Visa (type 212). This visa valid 1 year, it is non extendable and you have to leave Indonesia each 60 days, but can come back after. Business visa is perfect for frequent short-term business visits and gives rights to negotiate, sign contracts, participate in conference and workshops, make connections with partners and suppliers, arrange export shipments and control your investment projects. Read More >>

Are you older than 55 y.o.? We have a good solutions for you!

If you are older than 55 years old you can get a Retirement Kitas. This is a temporary residence permit issued for applicants over 55 years old for 1 year and can be extended for 5 years. The Retirement Visa allows you to live in Indonesia permanently and leave the country and come back as often as you like. With Kitas you can also get a lot of benefits as a bank account, local driver’s license, discount in some medical and other centers. Read More >>

Find a job and get a Work Visa Kitas!

Of course you can also find a job in Bali and get a Working Visa Kitas for 1 year. Work visa is issued for a specific position in a certain company, so it’s impossible to get a work permit KITAS before employment. 

If you are a DJ, a musician, a singer, photographer or model you can get an Entertainment Kitas (sometimes it is called a Freelancer Kitas). This is an absolutely legal Work Permit for 6 months, but without any employers. Read More >>

Keep in mind we are always ready to help you with any kind of visa or Kitas. Feel free to contact us for more information

Leave a Reply

Открыть чат